Penn Central Engineering personnel have extensive experience in providing OHSA-compliant equipment access and working platform design for a variety of industrial and institutional clients.
- PCE's industrial and equipment access services include:
- Walking and working access surfaces
- Fixed access ladders and industrial stairs
- Guardrail systems
- Large equipment supports both static and dynamic
- Process and assembly line arrangement and layouts
- Plant expansions and renovations
PCE now integrates 3D Laser Scanning data into our design process. This technology is particularly advantageous when used in complex industrial environments. PCE can bring the virtual project environment back to the office to avoid repeated interruptions to normal operations and manufacturing processes. This technology also allows safer data acquisition for elevated areas and confined spaces. See our 3D Laser Scanning page for additional information.